I've been tagged by :icontimelasher: so I got to do this...
THREE NAMES YOU GO BY:
2. C. X. Nemec
3. That creepy old guy (That's what a lot of people at anime conventions call me.)
THREE SCREEN NAMES YOU'VE HAD:
2. Bart Fargo
3. I've never really used any others
THREE THINGS YOU'VE DONE IN THE LAST 33 MINUTES:
1. Surfed the internet
2. Downloaded pictures
3. Played Hikari by Hori Yue on WMP
THREE THINGS YOU LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF:
1. I usually can see things from other people's perspectives.
2. I know I can write a good manga.
3. I've studied body language enough to where I can tell when the whole truth isn't being said.
THREE THINGS YOU DISLIKE ABOUT YOURSELF:
1. Women consider me fugugly.
2. I can't draw worth a bucket of warm spit.
3. I sometimes say things in such a way as to make people jump to the wrong conclusions.
THREE PARTS OF YOUR ORIGINS:
2. The Czech Republic
THREE THINGS YOU'RE AFRAID OF:
1. Fear and paranoia will win in the end
2. People who refuse to allow their consciousnesses to grow
3. Being presumed to be an idiot about something I understand
THREE THINGS YOU ARE WEARING RIGHT NOW: (I'm original...or crazy)
2. A shirt
THREE OF YOUR EVERYDAY ESSENTIALS:
1. My palmtop PC (for jotting down ideas, working on stories, etc.)
2. Food (can't live without it, you know.)
3. My car (to get to and from work.)
THREE IMPORTANT OBJECTS: (okay, so they're not tangible, but they are very important.)
THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE BANDS:
1. They Might Be Giants
2. Josh Joplin
3. The Ocean Blue (I could list about 30 others
THREE WAYS TO BE HAPPY:
1. Happiness can only come from within. Without it, you will always be miserable.
There really are no other ways to be happy.
THREE OF YOUR FAVORITE SONGS AT PRESENT:
1. You're No Rock 'n Roll Fun by Sleater-Kinney
2. Sophia by Live
3. Tegan by Sing-Sing
THREE NEW THINGS YOU WANT TO TRY IN THE NEXT 12 MONTHS:
1. To get my manga published (I've got companies interested, I just need an artist!)
2. See more of the USA
3. Do what I can to get the economy moving again
THREE THINGS YOU REGRET
1. Not getting more exercise when I was younger
2. Not going to community college before going to a four-year school
3. Never getting to have sex with my soulmate (she died when a stoned driver plowed into her at 90 mph.)
THREE THINGS YOU WANT IN A RELATIONSHIP:
1. Honesty (the truth always comes out in the end; you're better off being honest.)
2. Commitment (a woman would be very hacked off if I stared at another woman; I'd be upset if I caught my girlfriend staring at another real guy.)
3. Patience (In a relationship, there will be invariable screw-ups. We just have to
THREE IMPORTANT THINGS YOU'RE GIVING TO THE WORLD: (fixed the grammar error here.)
1. I donate money wherever I can
2. Advice when asked
3. I've been told that my duty in life here is an experiment for other beings like me. I try to raise the collective consciousness of us all when I can.
TWO TRUTHS AND A LIE (in order):
1. I get a good number of ideas from going to anime conventions (example: one I went to in March had a guy dressed as Sakura from Naruto fixing his costume when I walked into the bathroom. Next to him were three other guys crossplaying. I thought "did I walk into the right bathroom?" I went out and saw that I did. When I came back in, the Sakura guy turns around. He's got a full black moustache and beard, and looks upset. "Dude, what's your problem?" He asks me.)
2. I firmly believe that in the end, if we are to overcome all problems, we must not allow image to conquer substance.
3. "A knowledge of science is nice but not necessary and a knowledge of sex is necessary but not nice." Marilyn Vos Savant.
THREE PHYSICAL THINGS YOU LIKE IN THE OPPOSITE SEX:
1. Red hair (I can't help it. Growing up in my school, there were these redheaded twins that were hot. Everyone else didn't like them, but I got alone fine with one of them.)
2. Green eyes
3. A proportionate frame
THREE EMOTIONAL THINGS YOU LIKE IN THE OPPOSITE SEX:
2. A desire to elevate her consciousness
3. Patience (I can be pretty dense sometimes.)
THREE THINGS YOU JUST CAN'T DO:
2. Stand at the edge of a tall building and look down
3. Get an solid good night's sleep (Lately, it's been hard.)
THREE THINGS YOU MISS FROM YOUR PAST:
1. The Tomato (a pizza joint in Denton, TX that was bulldozed "in the name of progress.")
2. People who are very polite (seems more and more everyone gets very rude. Why can't you wait until I'm finished talking before speaking?)
3. The Arcadia theater (A former Dallas music venue. I went to a lot of good concerts there. After it caught fire, it was bulldozed for a Walgreens, I've been told.)
THREE GIFTS YOU WOULD LIKE TO RECEIVE:
1. An artist willing to draw my manga
2. Failing that, some program that will let me punch in a bunch of info and spit out this.
3. A hot babe (Come on girls. You would like to have a hot stud, wouldn't you?)
THREE OF YOU YOUR FAVORITE HOBBIES:
1. Surfing the Internet
2. Playing videogames
3. Going to anime conventions
THREE THINGS YOU WANT TO DO REALLY BADLY RIGHT NOW:
1. Get my manga drawn and published.
2. Raise the consciousness of others.
3. Get a girlfriend.
THREE CAREERS YOU'RE CONSIDERING:
1. Manga writer (nice work, but pay sucks.)
2. Voice acting (ditto)
(Currently the day job is customer service at a utility company. I work in their fleet division reporting problems with vehicles. We've had to add a few people recently due to the vast number of acts of vandalism [mostly the siphoning of gas] we've had.)
THREE PLACES YOU WANT TO GO FOR HOLIDAY:
1. Tokyo, Japan
2. Corpus Christi, Texas (got family there.)
3. Seattle, Washington (I've heard it's fun, but I shall see.)
THREE CARTOON CHARACTERS:
1. Yoko Ritona from Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann (Mmm
2. Miharu Sena Tanaka from Girls Bravo (ditto, but very ditzy.)
3. Naga from Dragon Arms
THREE BOYS NAMES: (...why?)
2. Sanjuro (the male foil for the heroine to my manga)
THREE GIRL'S NAMES: (...why again?)
1. Chantal (I've always thought this French name was pretty.)
2. Kimiko (the heroine of my manga, of course)
THREE THINGS YOU WANT TO DO BEFORE YOU DIE:
1. Get my manga published.
2. Leave the world a better place than when I came into it. (So far
no such luck.)
3. Get others to leave the world a better place than when they came into it.
In other news, I've gotten two artists around here to do pictures of the heroine of my manga, Secret Agent Fangirl. Kimiko is now coming to life!
was nice enough to do this one for me: Kimiko in a swimsuit. [link]
has done a shot of Kimiko naked (Warning: naughty stuff! Don't look, kiddies! Like that's going to stop you.)[link]
has done a comission of Chantal (Kimiko's best friend) for me. It's her in a swimsuit too! [link]