Shop Mobile More Submit  Join Login
×




Details

Submitted on
February 20, 2012
Image Size
744 KB
Resolution
990×680
Link
Thumb
Embed

Stats

Views
986
Favourites
28 (who?)
Comments
6
Downloads
109

License

Creative Commons License
Some rights reserved. This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.
×
Lemon, Marron and Melon Nurse by quamp Lemon, Marron and Melon Nurse by quamp
Made with TechArts 3DCG sp 4 & fanpack.

Hanaukyo Maid Team's resident triplets are back and in the sexy nurse outfit. These girls definitely need a better master. Ultra-wus Tarou just stood there and turned red as a beet, as usual.
Marron's voice was provided by Mai Kadowaki in the Japanese version (Illyasviel von Einzbern in Fate/Stay Night, Shokatsuryou Koumei in Ikkitousen, Mea in Popotan and Sanya V. Litvyak in Strike Witches among others.) Her English voice was Stephanie Sheh as Jennifer Sekiguchi (Haruka Amanogawa in Ah! My Buddha, Yui Hirasawa in K-ON!, Mikuru Asahina in The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, Guu in Hare and Guu, Kirie Koijima in Girls Bravo, Aya Natsume in Tenjo Tenge and a whole lot more.) Stephanie has used several stage names in her career.

Hanaukyo Maid team created by Morshige.
Add a Comment:
 
:iconnorawillard1234567:
norawillard1234567 Featured By Owner Jul 16, 2012
damn this picture make me horny now
Reply
:iconrudeboy308:
rudeboy308 Featured By Owner Feb 20, 2012
Dammit, I wanted THESE nurses when I was recovering in the hospital a couple of Christmases ago, especially if they didn't mind that I hadn't had a decent shower or a haircut. They'd have no problem obtaining a sperm sample from a patient, which is why they work at the impotence clinic. Their success rate there is a whopping 99%--the other 1% had a coronary. Thanks X 100 for bringing the triplets back. Now about that sponge bath, girls . . .

Thanks for the bonus FYI about Jennifer Sekiguchi or Stephanie Sheh or whatever the hell she's calling herself now. On that topic, I was pretty sure that David Lucas and Stephen Jay Blum are the same person.
Reply
:iconquamp:
quamp Featured By Owner Feb 20, 2012
I think more guys would come forward claiming they're sick if all nurses looked like that.
Reply
:iconrudeboy308:
rudeboy308 Featured By Owner Feb 20, 2012
It would be a scene like the one in Happy Lesson with the long line at Ms. Yayoi's (the school nurse) office. She tells the ones with a headache to go home, and offers the ones with tummy aches free surgery courtesy of her trusty family katana.
Reply
:iconluigisjuy:
luigisjuy Featured By Owner Feb 20, 2012  Professional Filmographer
excelent, you make 3d? cool
Reply
:iconquamp:
quamp Featured By Owner Feb 20, 2012
It's not hard with the program I use.
Reply
Add a Comment: